My father and I were standing outside of the Museum of American History when we see to women walk by. One, who was wearing a polo, cargo shorts and dunks and the other wore a white tank top, jeans and flip flops. I, myself barely took a second look, until my father said, "She's too cute to be gay". I said yeah with realizing it. About a minute later, I said, "Women lose their in men so they turn to other women". In my opinion, this type of shit does happen. Some of the cutest women I know have either been gay,bi, or at least experimented at one point or another. When I asked some of my friends about it, they say it happens because of past relationships. Some say its because of a emotional supportability and comfort.
MY take on the entire subject is this...I support whatever someone's lifestyle is. I dont care if u bi, gay or straight. If I'm cool with you, then rest wont matter. But I do have a few small problems I would like to address. I dont think its as one-sided as people make it out to be. I think its the woman's fault for giving up. I dont think a women should give up completely on an entire gender of people that easliy. I also don't think that it's fair for some men to treat women the way that they do, because if the women does ended up "switching sides" as i call it, they have no one to blame but themselves.
For the longest, I've been tought to be sensitive to other people's lifestyles, personalities, etc. Its an ideal that I will always live by and hopefully be able to give to other people. I know not everyone thinks the same way that i do... but damn, at least try. Ladies, don't give up jus yet... there are still some good dudes out here, you just may have to look at little harder than usual. Fellas, treat the ladies better and this problem wont be such a problem.
Now I gotta make moves but I get back at yall later.
Peace and Luv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment